Helping children with dry, flaky, weepy, red, itchy, painful rashes navigate the journey to healthy skin and enjoy a childhood free from disruptive skin symptoms.
FREE Guide Bundle:
Tips To Ditch The Itch
How Many Different Creams, Lotions, Potions, And Oils Have You Tried On Your Child’s Dry, Flaky, Weepy, Red, Itchy, Painful Rashes?
Knowing what to use on the skin is confusing, frustrating, and nerve-wracking!
Using the wrong things on the skin can have a negative impact on the skin's microbiome and barrier function, which are already problems when there’s eczema.
Get my FREE guide “Tips To Ditch The Itch” to find out which products to avoid, and which to try instead.
The Probiotic Mistake
If It Seems Like Probiotics Make Your Child’s Dry, Flaky, Weepy, Red, Itchy, Painful Rashes Worse, It’s Not A Coincidence!
Find out which probiotics to avoid, and which to try when your child has rashes.
Stop guessing! Get my FREE guide “The Probiotic Mistake You’re Making That’s Flaring Your Child’s Rashes” to find out which probiotics to avoid, and which to try instead.
Is Your Child Struggling With Rashes?
If You Are…
- Frustrated that your child’s diet is getting smaller and smaller
- Concerned your child isn’t getting enough nourishment
- Confused about what to feed your child because everything seems to cause reactions
- Fed up that more diet restrictions, environment changes, and prescription creams are the only ‘solutions’ you’re given
- Tired because when your child is up all night scratching, you’re up too
- Overwhelmed because you’ve tried everything, nothing has solved the problem, and you don’t know where to turn
- Afraid your child will just have to live with it
- You don’t have to live like this, and your child’s first years shouldn’t be spent this way
- You don’t have to do this alone
- I’ve helped hundreds of children enjoy a childhood free from disruptive skin issues, and I can help yours too
You need a different approach
Instead of managing symptoms with more diet restrictions, environment changes, and prescription creams, I use functional testing and a detailed health history to uncover unique imbalances at the heart of the problem and provide a roadmap to restore balance so that your child can eat more foods, feel good in their skin, regain normalcy, and be a child.
I can help you
My name is Jennifer Brand and I am a clinical nutritionist.
My qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics (BS)
- Master’s Degree in Public Health (MPH)
- Master’s Degree in Human Nutrition (MS)
- Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist (LDN)
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
Literally, we have a different child now. Our miserable, sleep-deprived, itchy little baby is now a happy, goofy, well-rested, healthy little boy.
"Our little boy suffered from horrendous eczema since about 6 months old. He lost all his hair and seemed to shed about two layers of skin a week. Nighttime was an absolute ordeal. Every morning there were new bloodstains on his sheets from where he scratched himself raw. He looked like a burn victim.
We tried literally everything, and none of it worked.
Finding Jennifer was a GODSEND. She is so patient, kind, and wise. Her plan for our baby changed his skin from head to toe and allowed his diet to expand well beyond what we thought he could tolerate.
His behavior and anxiety improved too. Literally, we have a different child now. Our miserable, sleep-deprived, itchy little baby is now a happy, goofy, well-rested, healthy little boy.
Jennifer, thank YOU so much. You changed our lives!"
Her legs are getting better, her chest is clear, and last night she slept without her sleeves and she didn’t scratch.
"She hasn’t been red for more than a week now, and she can spend the whole day without wearing gloves because she’s not scratching all the time. She can even be in a diaper and not scratch!
Her legs are getting better, her chest is clear, and last night she slept without her sleeves and she didn’t scratch. It’s been 10 days now with minimal flaring and scratching. I’m so excited about her improvements so far!
Get my top nutrition tips and intel.
"Food isn’t the root cause of your child’s eczema. That’s why elimination diets don’t solve the problem (certainly not long term) and cause a bunch of others (nutrient insufficiency and deficiency for kids, and stress, anxiety, and depression for parents)."
- Jennifer Brand, Clinical Nutritionist
Nourish and protect the skin barrier.
"Support the skin microbiome and skin barrier while working to resolve the internal imbalances at the heart of the problem. An imbalanced skin microbiome and broken skin barrier can make your child more prone to skin infections, worsening rashes and more itching, and even food and environmental allergies."
-Jennifer Brand, Clinical Nutritionist
Gut problems are a root cause of rashes like eczema.
The gut isn’t leaky because of food reactions. There are food reactions because the gut is leaky. The gut is leaky because of imbalances in there."
-Jennifer Brand, Clinical Nutritionist
Get resources, the latest science, and tips delivered to your inbox: